Do You Deliver Food For Free? Really?

 

As a mom, musician, full-time employee and store owner, it's hard for me to sacrifice my precious time to shop. One of my most important errands is the weekly trip to the supermarket. I load the kids into the SUV, drive to the nearest or cheapest store (usually another one) and drag them through the store. The kids and I are tired, the kids are playing with the egg cartons or I immediately want a drink or a cookie from the package! and I almost lose my temper when they ask for it.

And I can't focus on buying good stuff if I have to argue with my three-year-old about how many cookies he can eat or if bread is a toy. That's why I always spend more on food than I should. It breaks my heart, especially when I see those beautifully packaged and very tempting Oreo cookies when I am more tired than the kids.

There are better ways to do it than to do this. After all, it's a waste of money, it's not fun, and if they do it, I can do all sorts of other things in the meantime.

Guess what! There's got to be a better way! The food delivery industry is quietly flourishing and helping tired families avoid the weekly rush and save money and time. By ordering food online, one is not exposed to advertisements in the windows and the candy in the checkout line is within reach of sticky little fingers, no matter how carefully one sets the stroller down.

So we shop online and wait. The food you ordered is outside the door, you put it away and breathe a sigh of relief.

But wait a minute! There's more. Did you know that delivery charges for groceries are typically about 40% of the order value? No one wants to overpay by nearly half for convenience. (Even if it was worth it), now you don't have to. Prices are comparable to stores near you, and the brands you already know and trust are just a click away.

That means in just a few simple steps, you can avoid weekly trips to the supermarket, spend less on groceries, get free home delivery and still enjoy your favorite brands at no extra cost. Plus, you can earn commissions on your purchases, and if you let your friends know how easy and convenient online shopping is, you can earn money on their purchases too. You don't need to add extra items to your budget or spend time looking for bargains in crowded stores. Use the search function and celebrate.

About Author:

Sara has completed her education in marketing and started her career as a digital marketer. She is a content writer by profession. And she would love to add multiple things to her knowledge that she can add to her writing style. She writes about indian grocery in Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clay Ovens for Tandoori

The History of Paratha Breakfast

Orange Juice's Positive Effects on Skin